In this article we’ll be discovering a very simple way to convert number to words in Microsoft Excel 2010 .
Converting number to words in Excel is a pretty cool option , it would help you to save much time and effort . So how can we convert a number to words in Excel?
- Watch the video and follow the instructions.
- Download the macro at the bottom of this post.
- Add it to the Excel.
Or follow the instructions below:
3) In the following window :
- Select ‘Browse’ button.
- Choose the file ‘numberToWords.xla’ that you downloaded it from our site.
- And finally select ‘ok’
4) if want to write a number to words:
- If you’re willing to write 60 in words for example you just have to write ” =toWords(5) ” in a cell
5)if want to write a number to Dollars:
- if you wanna write a number into dollars try =toDollars(number) .
6) to write numbers into pounds.
- if you want to write a number in pounds =toPound(number) .