How do you spell 1 in words:
Convert 1 dollars in words (USD):
1 spelling in British Pound amount (GBP):
How to write 1 Canadian Dollar in letters (CAD):
How to write numbers in words similar to 1
Reminder of the spelling rules to write the number 1 in letters
Here are basic rules for spelling out 1 and other cardinal numbers :
- To write the number 1 in dollar amount, the currency symbol is placed before the number, with no spaces : $1 .
If spelled out in words, the currency symbol is removed : One dollars dollars.
- Decimals should be separated by periods and thousands by commas.
- Numbers from 21 to 99 are written with a hyphen : Twenty-nine, Thirty
- From 13 to 19, these numbers are composed of the digits from 3 to 9, and they all end with "-teen" : Sixteen, Seventeen
- If you want to know how to spell another number in English, type any number in the number to words converter above to see how it is spelled in English.